Number of Page Visitors

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The First Post...

Hello Everyone, and welcome.
This is my first ever blog post. How Exciting! "The Wonderful World of..." is basicly going to be a personal journal of my thoughts on many different topics, mixed with stories about my day. Enough with the blog and now lets talk about me.
Well, I'm just your basic unaverage american high school student. living in a conservative average small town. When I use the word unaverage I don't mean a connotation of insane. I'm just saying that I keep the beat on my own drum. My life is so busy, well busy in my eyes. Between Work and school I am always trying to squeeze my hobbies in; one of which is yoga. Well that was a little bit about me and my new blog. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment